Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Sweet Ballerina

These are from LaLa's ballet recital...my sweet girl is growing up. I am having a difficult time realizing this for both of my girls. I love watching them grow and mature each and every day, but at the same time, I want to scream against Father Time because I feel cheated that my time with them "little" is so short. It's hard to explain. I think my baby, Little Bit, turning two is the source of all of this crazy emotions. Today is actually the LAST day that she will be one. The LAST day in my head of her being a "baby".

Getting Dressed.

Tap...love those hats as props!


Ballet...LaLa's little dance class was so sweet this year. She made some great friends (and the moms were great too!)

You mean I get a trophy?! You should have seen her face! Her class is on the far left.

How do you keep a busy toddler still during a recital? A "sugar" pacifier...aka...a ring pop!:)

LaLa's grandparents brought her a bouquet of flowers. She kept smelling them on stage.


One kid looking at that trophy (her favorite part of the night) and one kid that would not quit goofing off with that hat!

My sweet big girl!

LaLa with Robert's parents, "Nana" and "Daddy Gene". They drove all the way from Dalton, Ga to come to her recital for a couple hours! That's grandparent devotion!

My mom and dad with LaLa. (Gumpy and Mimi)

No comments: