Tuesday, July 13, 2010

These are some embroidery pictures from the summer. I have been embroidering and sewing alot on my project list. I have been sewing curtains for several rooms. Rooms that I bought curtain fabric for when we first moved in our house (6 years ago!). I have also been working on a lot of projects for Little Bit's birthday that I will share next week!

Beach Towels...I think I have monogrammed a few dozen beach towels since the beginning of summer! They are great for gifts, and they last forever! I still have mine that was a highschool graduation gift!
My poor girls are usually the last ones to get things monogrammed, but I did monogram their bathing suits and really liked it! It makes these Target bathing suits look extra cute!

Are all of my pictures driving you crazy yet? Just a couple more days!:) We are still getting ready for Little Bit's big party day on Saturday!

No comments: