Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Bit...a FULL moon...


Little Bit has this issue with removing her clothes at any and all opportunities. She will remove her clothes and diaper and hide them somewhere. My only solution that works is to put pull ups on her. They tend to take a bit longer for her to figure out how to remove it. Once she figures that out, I'm out of ideas?! Let me know if anyone else has ideas! This is how I discovered Little Bit an hour or so after I had put her to bed. Her pants and diaper had been tossed out of her crib. She was sound asleep. I guess from a mama's perspective I can say...at least she was asleep...that's more important than being half naked!

Since I am sharing Little Bit memories and thoughts, I am sad to say that she is no longer calling her big sister LaLa. I know sad, right? She can now actually say her name, Charlotte. It was so sweet as she tried to say it and came out with LaLa. She is still known as Little Bit to most around here, and that name just fits her perfectly. She is such a bundle of everything in this little body! Amazingly, after months and months of trying to get her to say her name, she finally said it a couple weeks ago. She says it pretty quickly, and it is still hard to understand unless you are listening for it. It is still quite cute though! She is really growing up! I think this (her being able to say the real names and not her "baby" names she created) has really made me realize how much she has grown up. Where has my baby gone? It is exciting and sad at the same time. Hard to explain...

When did you realize or what made you realize your little one grew up without your realizing it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like potty training soon! :)
or try putting her diapers on backwards?

isaac will be 2 this sunday!!! TWO!!! he is speaking more clearer now also (on somethings anyway) but he also now thinks he can walk into places by himself without holding my hand and he wants to carry his bag... and then ansleigh is beginning to get around more (scooting) but she just feels BIG now. :)