Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Mommies and Three Little Ladies Going to the BEACH!

I'm packed. I'm ready. I ask myself everytime I get to this point..."why did I wait until the last minute?!" Actually, I had everything in my head that I needed to pack. I bought food, snacks, and beach things days ago. I had some stuff put out here and there. I made a list. I printed out the directions. I printed out the weather for the next week. I closed up any house and family details. I have a restaurant bag for the kids. I have snack boxes for each kid. I have a bookbag with car toys for each kid. I have bag and bag and bag ready...YET...here it is 12:35 in the morning and I just finished packing except for a few last minute things to throw in the bag in the morning. Oh yeah, it is morning already. Did I mention my friend and her little girl that we are going to the beach with plans on being here at 5? FIVE. IN. THE. MORNING. 

Between finishing preschool, working on my summer cleaning list, LaLa's dance practices and recital, and entertaining my girls...I genuinely figured the packing would all just come together! Maybe my friend will not notice if I just sleep ALL the way to Florida! I'm sure she can handle three little girls and driving...right? Well, she might not even be my friend anymore if I go that route! I'll post pictures of LaLa's sweet recital pictures soon and lots of fun and adventures from our trip!

Hopefully, the beautiful beach will not be ruined with oil...ugh...that's an entirely different rant for a different day!

Enjoy your weekend!
Tammy

No comments: