Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Quick Cure for an achy kind of Day...


Tammy: I have a headache. We don't have anything here to take (especially after all the crazy recalls lately!).  I'm tired and achy. I'm just done.

Robert: Ok, I'll pick you up something on the way home from work.

Robert enters with a couple magazines he swiped from the lobby at work, peanut M&Ms, Advil, and a Coke (which I haven't been keeping in the house to try to cut down on my caffeine addiction!). He even admits that he did try to look for a scrapbook magazine at the store without luck. Then, he eats with the girls and sends me upstairs to eat and watch TV Land (Bewitched). Ah, now I remember why I married him! I wish all guys knew that this kind of stuff means more than expensive items and flowers!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Please send him to my house to have a talk with my husband!!!! :)