Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Memories

Come 'on girls...SMILE!
Look this way...

How hard do you work for smiling, posing pictures of your kids?

Hmm...almost. Sweet at least. I didn't post the one of Little Bit pushing LaLa away.


I told LaLa to try to keep her eyes opened. She was squinting them in the pictures. This was the result of that request.



The girls and I. Little Bit is looking at an airplane.

Little Bit...need a quicker shutter on my camera!


Cute pose, LaLa...Robert's hand in the corner trying to catch Little Bit from walking in front of the camera.

I love this picture. I took this before church without LaLa noticing. She was checking out her Easter Basket. She insisted on wearing her gloves all morning. Little Bit and LaLa both were hats to church too. They looked like little princesses!

After Robert and I worked so hard to catch these snapshots of the girls, we were exhausted. We walked in asking...Is it nap time yet?

We enjoyed a great Easter service at church, fun searching for hidden eggs, and a family lunch...and we all did get to enjoy a nap...that's a good day for parents with young kids!

Words from LaLa on Easter evening...
"I'm so glad that Jesus woke up on Easter."
You know mama, He did that just because He loved me so much."

I'm glad He did too, LaLa!

No comments: