Thursday, April 29, 2010

Consignment Clothes = Shopping...Cute clothes!

I just had to share some cute (CUTE) clothes that I picked up at a consignment sale! I went with my mom, and we just had a blast! I could have bought EVERYTHING (I'm not exaggerating). I did not see ONE thing that I did not like!  mostly bought for LaLa because she has very little cute, unique, boutique kind of stuff. She just keeps GROWING! Little Bit has an overflowing abundance in her closet between what I have bought her (2t is easier to find cute clothes than older sizes) and her hand me downs from LaLa (LaLa was the first grand-daughter on both sides and received more clothes than she could ever wear as a baby...especially in 24 months/2t size). Little Bit is pretty "hooked" up as far as clothes are concerned! (That statement just made me laugh out loud!)

Ahhhh...my husband gave me a certain amount of cash to spend. Well, you know how that goes! I got up to pay, and I had my cash and my credit card in each hand. I was completely prepared and aware that I had went over my husband's (suggested) amount. You would not believe it, but I was 32 cents away from the amount he had given me! I looked at the lady and said, "ARE YOU SURE?!" Fortunately, my mom was with me, and she had snatched half of my stack to purchase. You should have seen us sitting on the floor with clothes spread all around us! Someone would casually walk by glancing at your piles, and instinct would make you want to lay across your finds yelling "Mine, mine, mine". Yeah, it brings out the viciousness in us all! People (my mom included) would follow you around and wait until you would put something down to claim it for their own little ones! Did I mention how much fun this was?!

Cute...cute...cute!
Girls clothes are just so darn CUTE! I love the smocked tops! I need cute monogrammed tops to go with the light blue bottoms.

I found that Christmas three piece adorable outfit for 10 dollars! Why? you might ask? Well, they considered it 'defective' or something another because it had a C initial on it. UMMMM....PERFECT for my LaLa! Those other two outfits need an initial or monogram too, don't they?! What do you think about putting a G so that both girls can get use out of them?

Yes that second rooster outfit is a "shortall" meant for a BOY, but it matched LaLa's dress so well! I think if I monogram it and put ribbons on the short part...it will "girl" it up enough to get away with it! Oh, my hubby LOVED the georgia bulldog dresses! He was excited that they can show the "bulldog" pride and even wear it to church. We will probably have to go to his hometown for church just so his girls can wear their dresses!:)

Did I mention all of these were NEW clothes at the consingment sale? Can I go again? My husband would probably kill me or lock me up one...so if you don't hear from me...you'll know why!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that my new wardrobe is put on hold... Robert G. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I love them ALL!! Wish I could have gone with you!!

Bethany said...

I am SO behind on checking in on my blogs! I also went to the same consignment sale! I recognize several of the cute outfits! I lucked into an adorable dress for $12.50! I also got her some cute capris made by the same company that made the 'rooster' outfits. I splurged a bit and got a lobster outfit for Moms/Muffins too! I went last year and got some adorable fall clothes too!