Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pirate Party in A Box...For Sale

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY?! WOW!

Is anyone having a pirate party?

I had so much stuff for LaLa's Pirate Party that I thought I would sell this overflowing box of goodies.
In my recent overhaul of all things clutter...I have to get rid of it. I am selling it for 15 dollars...to someone local.  It's a good bit of stuff so I don't want to mail it.

Here are some things in it (just a few)...
tatoos
foam hats
stickers for foam
pirate bandanas
eye patches
decorations
shirts (say it's a pirate's life for me)
treasure boxes for goody bags
a Wilton Pirate Cake Pan
and more...

First come...first one gets the pirate party box of goodies!
 Here are some pics...

Pirate favor boxes


wilton pirate pan
See that FULL box in the back?! I tried to pull some stuff out so you could see...


Ooops! Now just turn your head to the side...and see close up! There are several more shirts in that box too!


Box FULL!


Close up of the other side!

Search on the blog for pirate party to see how I used a lot of this to decorate for LaLa's party.



No comments: