Monday, March 1, 2010

Why I am not blogging tonight...

Well, my house was a mess...a BIG mess. Laundry needed to be sorted and put away. Dishes to be washed. I told myself,
"Self, you cannot watch Bachelor tonight unless you get it all done."
It's 9 o'clock, and I finally finished everything. My house is now clean. Well, clean enough! My laundry is done and actually put away...amazing! AND, my kitchen is shining! Bribery works pretty well for myself! I'll have to remember that! Fortunately, I have DVR or I would have missed it! So, I'm not blogging tonight because I get to watch the bachelor in my bed...in my jammies...all cozy.
          No one is allowed to talk to me.
                            No phone calls.
                                          No computer...just me and the Bachelor.
                                                                     The family has been warned!:)
It's my first bachelor experience. I have never watched it in past seasons, but I am hooked on this one! I'm on Team Tenley, but I think Vienna is going to win. Okay, since my list is done...I'm off to watch my reward! YEAH!

No comments: