Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You are the winner!


Look at poor, sweet LaLa. We are about to run out to the doctor to see what is making her "feel not better" as she says, but we had to choose a winner first. She says thumbs up to little Aidan because he was the one chosen. I think Aidan is a boy's name. Hmm...now I have to think about a boy idea!:) I've been wanting to try something I saw in a catalog...this may be the perfect time!

We chose it the old fashion way by pulling a name out of the hat, which LaLa also provided from her dress up bucket. I was so excited to get comments that I will definitely have to do another giveaway soon!! I think in March we should do an Easter shirt giveaway! So, keep checking back! Well, I think the giveaway encouraged comments and the fact that I turned the comment blocker thingie off! Silly me!

Congrats to

Cathie

You are the winner! Email me at drtammy@gilreath.com and let me know your address so I can mail your prize! We'll wait 48 hours to hear from Cathie before we draw another name....hurry, Cathie! Also, send your sweet little one's size, gender, and correct spelling of the name...just to be sure!




1 comment:

Stacey said...

You know Cathie! She went to Eagle's Landing with us for a long time! And Aiden is her son's name! I'm excited for her that she one!