Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just so you know...

Just so you know...

FIRST, I have been married seven years today. Hubby and I decided that we definitely need a "do over" because we're all sick...yes, still. I can't believe it has been seven years. Isn't it crazy how time flies so fast the older you get?

SECOND, Hubby and I got to escape and have a date out on Saturday. Let me just tell you how that one worked! It is a great depiction of how our world works! We had snow...lots of wonderful snow on Friday. When we woke up Saturday, it was still absolutely beautiful outside. Robert and I decided that we would take advantage of my mom's offer to babysit even though we weren't feeling very well. Our thoughts were that we have been stuck inside all week and shuttling kids to the doctor's office so we would probably feel better if we got out and about. We went to eat at a restaurant called the Oakwood. As we drove up, we noticed there were no cars...they were closed due to the weather. We took it in stride. Now, that we were running a little behind schedule, we decided to just try Longhorns. We had to rush to make it in time for the movie, but we ate quickly and went on our way.

We drove up to the theatre to find a very empty parking lot...once again. Yep, you've got it. They were closed until two due to the weather. Robert looked over at me and asked what did I want to do now. We had a couple hours left. You'll never guess what I chose to do with my two hours of valentine/anniversary date?! I voted on going to the doctor. I figured that I had already had Robert's stomach bug that he blessed our family with and then ended up with LaLa's cold/sinus/chest congestion...so I mine as well go to the doctor. It was either that or end up taking both of my girls with me to the doctor this week.

I now have antibiotics and medicine. Hopefully, I will be better soon! LaLa is getting better everyday. Little Bit woke up stuffy with a runny nose this morning...hmmm...been down this road before!


NOW, for the fun part...Do you know today is President's Day?!

JUST SO YOU KNOW...on President's day, the post office is not open! I'll add it to my list of things that I know now!:)


     Here is Aidan's shirt for the winner of the giveaway, Cathie. I hope he enjoys it! I'll mail it tomorrow...assuming the post office will be open! It's not a holiday...is it?! I'm sending the doggy outlet cover too (from last week), but the "moo cow" will have to stay here!8) Congrats again! If you didn't win this time, try back next month for another giveaway!


No comments: