Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hot or COLD?

Two short weeks ago in Mexico...I was here. I was in my bathing suit, and yes, commenting on how extremely warm it was! My hubby took this picture as he was relaxing in a beach chair. I actually slipped on the coral on the ocean floor twice and could barely stand up straight without falling. Now, this would be funny watching your spouse slip and slide around as they go bobbing in the water, right?! Well, Robert obviously thought so because he snapped pictures of my distress. HOWEVER, if your spouse cannot swim, it is (I repeat). It is not funny! I'm sure if I would have really drowned, he would have at least documented it on camera for the scrapbook before he ran out to save me!

Then, you look at pictures from over the weekend. Cold, cold, very cold and lots of snow.
Our house covered (unbelievable) in snow! This is actually the  most snow I have ever seen in Georgia!

Little Bit trying to figure out what this white cold stuff was floating in the air.

Robert and LaLa making snow angels.

It's no wonder why my body is so confused...hot...cold...who knows?! I enjoyed the snow, but I think I'll vote for the sunny weather! How much longer to spring?!

Are ya'll as ready as I am for some warm, sunny weather?
What do you plan on doing on that first wonderful sunny day?

No comments: