Monday, January 25, 2010

Sing & Dance Like No One is Watching...

Don't you wish you could just sing and dance with no inhibitions? I'm sure it feels great. I, however, embarrass myself...even when no one is watching!

It's Monday. Do you need a laugh?    My daughter has just fallen in love with the chipmunks after seeing their sequel or "squeakel". She came home singing the "single ladies" and "you better put a ring on it". Most people think she is saying "singing ladies" so at least they don't think we are jamming out to Beyonce with our three year old all the time! Over the weekend, LaLa told us where to sit so she could have an audience. Then, she went up to her "stage" to perform her song and dance. Everytime I watch it, it just makes me laugh so hard! I hope you enjoy her entertainment just as much as we did! In her world, she's a singing and dancing star!

Enjoy your Monday and the Video.  Take a moment to laugh.

No comments: