Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Super Cook...not this mama!

I have discovered an awesome website! The other day, I was trying to think of something to cook that involved random ingredients that I had in my house. I thought, surely, there is a recipe somewhere that involves these ingredients! I was desperate...so, what does every mama do when they are desperate and need answers?! They GOOGLE it, of course! Upon investigating several sites, I finally found one that was perfect. It has become one of favorite places to visit now, and it is genuinely helpful in utilizing the ingredients that I have without running out for a last minute item or desperately trying to change up our normal menu!

I also really like the layout. I primarily play on the left side of the page. I will input what ingredients I have in the search box. Then, as I see other items that I may have pop up, I click on those. On the right side, it will begin to compile a list of recipes that you can make with your ingredients. It even provides quick verses crockpot.

Try it out! I have already added it to my favorites! It's www. supercook.com.

Good luck trying something new & using those items in your freezer and your pantry that you thought you would never use!

Mama Drama Rule #68: When you don't know where to turn for information, there is always the GOOGLE option!

I am working on several gobble and turkey shirts for embroidery orders! LaLa told me today that she really thinks my embroidery machine is tired, and we should let it rest! I think she's right! My machine and this mama are very tired! I keep looking at the clock today thinking...surely, it's almost time to get ready for bed! Time change has messed with all of us this week! I will post them soon...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ooohhhh I can't wait to see them!!!