Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quick Coupon Information & Reminders

Just a reminder that it's the beginning of the month. It's time to print out a new set of updated and restocked coupons! I am going to experiment this month and only print out what I would buy. I usually print them all out, but I am spending a fortune on ink and paper. IF you are a coupon guru, share how you deal with all the printables! I'm always so nervous they won't be there when I need that coupon! Here's some sites to check out...or to print out some coupons!

www.southernsavers.com (great coupon planning site)
www.hotcouponworld.com (coupon planning site, a lot of info, LOVE the coupon database!)
www.couponmom.com (coupon planning site, lots of inside info)
www.coupons.com (print)
www.smartsource.com (print)
www.redplum.com (print)

Also, I printed 'oodles' of pasta coupons! It will make whole wheat pasta at publix only 14 cents this week! There are several free or close to free items this week at publix that I believe I might even be able to conquer! There seems to be a debacle over a typo on a publix coupon this week. I am quite interested to see how my store will handle it. Go to southern savers and click on weekly ad to get the info on that one! It'll be interesting! Now, just to figure out when to actually go shopping with my mama drama for the week! We have preschool, recovery from a very, very busy and off schedule and over scheduled weekend, baby gym, a makeup babygym, lots of embroidery orders, house to be cleaned, laundry to be washed, a well check up, flu shots for girls...and that's only the beginning of the week! Have you ever entered into Monday...tired before it even started?!

I guess I need to take my own advice...

Mama Drama Rule #66: You can't eat a whole elephant all in one bite! One bite at a time. Yeah, you'll have a tummy ache (and who eats an elephant anyway?!), but the HUGE, IMPOSSIBLE task will be FINISHED!

So, I'll just start the week with tums before I even take the first bite!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am also tired from this weekend! It's been crazy around here too! As far as the printable coupons, I only print out what I need at the time and what I forsee as "might be a moneymaker". The longer you coupon, you will begin to see a pattern and you won't be 'wasting' so much ink. Hope that helps. :) Oh, BTW....when you get done with your chores, you can come to my house! LOL!