Friday, November 6, 2009

More Thanksgiving shirts...

Isn't she a cutie?! This is LaLa's turkey shirt! After my last order this afternoon, I'm out of the little babydoll tops! I want to make her some cute pants to go with it. I have a "pattern" that a friend sent me. I've never tried a "pattern" to sew with...so we'll have to see how it goes...on a day when I have A LOT of patience!

This face just cracks me up?! You may ask yourself...how did she ever get LaLa to 'model' this shirt and others in the past. Oh, trust me, it always costs me to "hire" my little model! This time? It only cost me three candy corns! That was her requested payment!

Michelle's shirts for her two girls. Don't you just LOVE the khaki?! I only have these in 4T now. I was able to find one 18 month that I have hidden for Little Bit! The brown is only in size 6+. I would have loved to find brown for my girls!


Do you notice that no two shirts are ever the same? I think they change as my moods change?! The sibling shirts have the same fabric...just switched around!
$15.00 for solid long sleeve applique gobble shirts
(0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 onesies are done in embrodery...not applique)
(sizes 12-5T)
$16.50 for solid long sleeve applique gobble shirts for sizes 6+
Someone asked me today if I would do a gobble shirt for an adult...hmmm...I haven't thought of that one. I might try it! Then, I instantly thought...ooooh, hubby and I could have matching shirts on Thanksgiving! I don't even think he would go for that one...maybe I can try the candy corn bribe for him too?!





No comments: