Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pillowcase Dresses for Two Cuties!







I haven't posted any monogram madness from my world lately, but I have been hard at work with monogram orders. I'm almost caught up so now I can do some more fun holiday stuff!:) A friend of mine had these wonderful ideas of what she wanted for some dresses...so we began to think and plan!:) I warned her that I am not the best at sewing, but I can get the job done...just don't look too close to the stitches! She drew her pictures and ideas, sent fabric and ribbon, and I finished her dresses. Her ideas were too cute. I don't have the talent to create ideas like that from scratch so it was fun working from her creations!

She has two twin cuties so these dresses will be "TWO" cute on them! I know I'm a dork!:)

Be creative...keep your ideas open and start buying gifts now for Christmas! They have cute, soft fleece throws at Wal-mart now for only 4 dollars! How cute and personal would it be with a name or a monogram? Most embroidery is just five dollars...

I'll try to post more later this week!

Tammy

No comments: