Thursday, September 3, 2009

Monogram Madness: Cute embroidery for little ones...

Baby Gifts and more baby gifts! If anyone asks me to do baby girl gifts, I am going to be so excited. This is only half of the boy stuff lately! No, seriously, I rarely get to play with boy stuff and use blue thread so I've had fun! I might even have to restock up on my boy color thread and bibs!

This is back of baby Ava's shirt to support her Big Brother at Tball! Scroll down to see the front!



Monogrammed Bows-Yeah, I finally figured this out! I've been wanting to try it...so finally I did it! Pick your color...I did a lot for halloween because it would match a little of everything! You know how the "big" girls wear them for cheerleading and stuff...just tied on ponytails? How cute would their initials be on them?! I'm on the lookout for the wide, grossgrain ribbon on sale...so let me know if you see it out anywhere!


Our "C" cantelope boats for C day in preschool tomorrow! C for cantelope & B for boats! So easy to make! Saw this at www.familyfun.com & at Melissa Hester's blog. It's candy sticks and cardstock. Think of all the "sailing into...." themes you could use it for!


Cute little onesie. I ordered Little Bit one of these last year off of http://www.etsy.com/. I copied it from that one! I really enjoyed it because it lasted through Halloween and Thanksgiving. I have done a couple with a different style pumpkin. I'll post some of those pictures sometime soon too. Pair it with some jeans with matching ruffled material on the bottom and cute bows...and you have a boutique style outfit that will have everyone complimenting!


Baby Ava is planning on wearing this to support her big brother in his Tball games. Go Lookouts! The backside said GO! in team colors. It has matching bows on the shoulders and for her hair!

Let me know if you need prices. It is usually according to how personalized you want it...colors, words, size, time it takes, etc. BUT, for most things, consider how much the item costs and add five dollars for the embroidery...a couple dollars more for added stuff (ribbons, bows, etc). Does that make sense?
For those with embroidery machines, feel free to steal ideas! I just discovered this awesome stabilizer that is black! Great for black shirts or blankets, etc. Who knew this stuff to support my embroidery habit was going to be so expensive! Scrapbooking and Embroidery is making me completely broke...well, that and my two little munchkins!
Lots of Projects going on...I'm still working on some more fall outfits, but there hasn't been much time to do my "fun" ideas with all the "have to" ones! My favorite right now is the spider one...which a complete labor of love because it is so much more detailed than I thought it was going to be. Little Bit points at it and says, "eww" or "piter"...so she and LaLa are definitely going to get these shirts! When I get them finished, I'll post them too! I'm taking a break from monogramming for the long weekend! My machines....and my family...will thank me!

No comments: