Monday, August 24, 2009

Project: Embroidery Stuff for Baby!




Monogram Madness...


Wow! We are being bombarded with some beautiful baby boys! We've had two friends have baby boys in the last four days...Samuel and Preston. This would make four boys so far this year, and we have two friends due with boys in the next couple months! Maybe they'll rub off on us because we obviously just have girls! We're so happy for our friends, and both of their boys are just absolutely adorable! Even though this family doesn't know anything about little boys, we know cute babies when we see them!

I've tried to get creative with baby gifts lately! I love to get unique stuff so I thought I would try to the same for these wonderful friends of ours in celebration of their new baby boys! I made these today for baby Preston. It was so much fun, and I was so happy with them! I'll include baby Samuel's sometime soon too! He has two older brothers already so I am sure they have plenty of little boy stuff so I am going to try to be really creative for him...something unique since he's the third!

See examples in pictures...
Onesies- Single Letter (10), Name/Monogram (12)
Bib-Single Letter (6), Name/Monogram (8)
Cloth Diaper~thick-Single Letter (5), Name/Monogram (7)

Let me know if you have any ideas! I'll be glad to help you create a baby gift or cute stuff for your own little one!

No comments: