Saturday, August 8, 2009

Project: Embroidered Sibling Shirts











More Monogram Madness!
These are awful picture qualities because of the lighting..or lack of, but I was determined to finally get these online! Baby Ava's onesie has a matching bow like the one the baby is wearing on the shirt. These shirts are for a friend of mine, Pepper, and her two kiddos. They are two of my favorite kiddos...excluding mine own of course! We were trying to figure out how to make "sibling" shirts in a kind of football theme. A lot of the unique boy shirts are not very boyish...so this is what we came up with that would be appropriate for both! Caleb's shirt says, "Big Brother on top, 09 (the year she was born), and Team Ava." Ava's shirt says "Baby Sister, a pic of a little girl, and I'm Caleb's biggest fan." Their names are on the back of the shirt in a jersey style. I've decided that making 2 sided shirts are not my favorite things to embroider! It totally worked, but it wasn't easy to do both sides! I'd love to hear any tricks if anyone has any! I'm hoping Pepper will send me pictures of the two kiddos so I can show them off in their outfits...they'll be in the mail to you next week! You can't help to love embroidering! It makes anything more personal and shows so much personality!

Happy Monogramming!
Tammy

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love the way these turned out!! YOU are soooo TALENTED!! I love your blog, it's so fun to read!! :)