Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ugh...

Can you tell that I've been playing with my blog last night...late into the night? I do not think I have ever yelled at an inanimate object for such an extended amount of time. It is, actually, quite addicting. I want my banner to spread across the entire page. I also would like the center column to be wider. Why in the world is the end columns so wide when they serve absolutely no purpose? Most of the sites that assured me that they could remedy my problem...involved html codes and such. Scary for me. I'll keep working on it. My husband continued to ask why I invest so much time playing with my blog. Well, first of all, it's fun. Second, it's currently the only family scrapbook that I have up to date!

Aren't the pictures in the banner just great?! Not so bad for my itty bitty not-so-smancy camera! I think I went through the Picasa tutorial a dozen times! I love the picture of the girls facing away looking at the lake...so sweet. I just love pictures that catch that "moment"! My favorite is the one of Robert being "superman" for his girls! The girls were also showing their muscles and their unbelievable strength to save the world in the picture. Of course, I cropped them out and left Robert in all his glory...hee hee! Heck, if I worked as hard as he does to train for races and such, I'd show my "muscles" and "super strength" all the time! Better yet, I can't figure out how to change the pictures in the banner even if I wanted to! So, he's stuck seeing it anyway!:) That makes it even funnier!

Well, I shall be back to play around some more with these blog features! If anyone has any tricks, let me know! You may save me some sleep deprivation!

Tammy

No comments: