Thursday, May 27, 2010

Personalized Beach Towels are EXTRA Special!

I have almost used my entire inventory of beach towels! All I have left is a couple blue, teal, and white striped towels. They are the adult size and super soft. These would be perfect for a boy...or a little, spunky girl like my LaLa. Thanks to Jessica on facebook...my embroidery machine is not making sad noises any longer. Wow, facebook is so useful!:) I can put off service...a tad longer!

They are $15 with a name. If you would like to add an image with the name (i.e. dirt bike, butterfly, princess crown, dragon fly, sports, flower, hearts, etc.), they are $20. I get bored easily...so I thought I would move on through these beach towels and move on to another project! Let me know if you need pictures! Oh, I THINK I have  paypal now...thanks to Brittan's help...I haven't tried it out yet!

drtammy@gilreath.com

No comments: