Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rainbow Cupcakes Revealed!

I had to make you wait just one more day...just to build my poor cupcakes up a little bit! The little icing "puffs" are suppose to be a cloud at the end of the rainbow! The recipe suggests icing or whip cream, but I was concerned about allergies at preschool so I went with icing.

TaDa! Rainbow Cupcakes with the goodies that the St.Patty's Day leprechaun left this morning for my girlies at breakfast!


They look pretty, but I have to be honest...they don't taste any different than regular cupcakes and a lot more work was involved. My kids were super excited when they bit in the cupcake and saw the rainbow. That made it totally worth it!


Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

If you haven't signed up yet...Don't forget March Giveaway is going on now. Click here to enter. It's easy & quick! No one has guessed it yet, but I am definitely stealing some of your ideas for the future! Keep guessing!

1 comment:

Julie said...

These are so pretty...I'm sure the kids just loved them !