Thursday, March 11, 2010

No Kids...No Husbands...No Worries...

I might just post that "title" on the door of my office/craft/storage/sewing/hide everything else/Tammy room!

I am being a blog slacker this week! March is really crazy in my world. Just the birthdays alone keep us pretty busy. We have my mom's, mine, LaLa's, my nephews, not to mention a few family friends as well. I have been hard at work this week getting ready to host some of my favorite people for a sleepover. Yes, a sleepover for grown women! We are leaving our kiddos, our husbands, and our worries behind to focus on having a great time. Isn't that fun? I am so excited. It has been a LONG time since I have had the opportunity to just relax and enjoy my friends...without interruptions. We have had a lot of work and family craziness going on, but I am ready to take a break from all of it and focus on friends and fun this weekend!


I will have lots of pictures and fun to share after Friday...

and a March giveaway is coming up soon...

No comments: