Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Me & My Peeps"



A friend of mine came up with this idea for a shirt for her little man. She's crafty and creative like that. She is probably the one who buys the most embroidery from me. Yeah, she supports this crazy hobby of mine regularly! I had seen "my peeps" on etsy, but I loved this idea the best!


I even had to go buy some little peeps because I was SOOO inspired...umm.. to eat little marshmallowy bunny rabbits...yum!


I have these spring short sleeve shirts in blue, white, and green.
I have most sizes 12 month-5T.
$12.50 or buy 2 for $22.50
Email drtammy@gilreath.com for orders

Well, I have to go enjoy my 30th (yes, I cringed) birthday dinner & cake with my own little "peeps" who have gotten into my real marshmallow peeps!

1 comment:

Brit said...

Tammy, This shirt is the cutest one yet! I love it! I should have gotten the girls one that said 'peep1 and peep3' LOL. but Maddox is adorable in it. Love the colors too! Just precious!

I will send you a picture soon!