Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Mama Plan: Time, Money, Children


Our New Year's Sign hanging from our breakfast room chandelier welcoming in 2010. I cut these letters out using my Sizzex machine (one of my favorite "toys") LaLa enjoyed glueing them on and trying to 'find' the letter as I made its sound for to put together each word...teachable moment that she didn't even notice! Our sign added a nice, child-friendly addition to our dinner on New Years Eve!

Hello, 2010! Can you believe it is 2010 already? I can't. The New Year always gets me thinking and analyzing everything. I step back and revaluate...maybe a bit too much! We started off the New Year in the mountains of north Georgia in a beautiful cabin nestled between moutains and a small creek. It was relaxing and beautiful...plenty of time for my mind to continue its New Year evaluations. My favorite part of the trip? Well, gettting away to enjoy family, of course, but let me just tell you...the HUGE amazing tub that even heated while you were in it was a close second!

I'm excited about lots of new ideas and plans for my mama drama blog this upcoming year! I figured that we have 365 days ahead of us this year. There are so many opportunities to improve ourselves and make our homes and families happier! The three things (whether we want to admit or not) that we, mamas, worry the most about are usually time, money, and our children. That is what I am going to focus on in my mama world and in my blog because honestly....that is what we all need extra help in especially with the economy and being pulled in multiple directions!

I hope as I experiment, learn, and share new ideas to save money and time as a mama (and as a woman) that it will help you, as well as me, become happier and more able to enjoy my children! I will still share our drama in our house...just for fun...because I know it always makes me feel less crazy and a little more sure of my own mama drama when I can laugh and shake my head at someone elses! Hopefully, our drama will do the same for you!

Mama Plan for 2010...Saving Time and Money...and Enjoying my Children!
This week: Need to get your children to eat? I have cheap, creative, and sneaky ideas! Shhh..don't tell my children...or my husband!

No comments: