Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mama New Year's Resolutions...#1


My Mama New Year's Resolutions....
the new year's resolutions that I made to be a better parent...a better mommy...in 2010.


My first, Mama New Year Resolution (NYR) is to focus on what's important. The little distractions in life that takes my attention or create anxiety are not where I should have my focus. 

What's important to me, as a parent?
My relationship with God, my husband, my children, my family and my friends...in that order. If it gets out of order, it can often result in a domino effect.
Now, when I'm fretting over something else, I hope to be reminded that...it's not where my focus is suppose to be in 2010!

Check back the next few days to see my other Mama New Year's Resolutions...

Mama Drama Rule #95: New Year's Resolutions must change in your heart and your mind!Otherwise, they become worthless!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love this post.. Its so true! The order you have things in your life and getting out of order really does make things confusing!! :)