Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sweet Thanksgiving Moments...

Sweet Thanksgiving Moments...

LaLa and Little Bit being sweet!

Thanksgiving Table...I really want a bigger table...one day...hint hint!

Dessert table...yummy!

Robert and his family.

Me and my family. Did you notice the sweet GIVE THANKS banner that LaLa and her daddy made last week. It turned out really cute!


My little brother and his sweet girlfriend, Katie (especially for putting up with my brother!).

One of my children actually posed for a picture...or stood still for a picture...amazing for kids this age! How fast my sweet girls are growing up. One of my favorite moments from this year is Little Bit saying gobble gobble when you point to her shirt!

What a wonderful day...to Give thanks (as Little Bit's shirt reminded us) and to be Full of Thanks (as LaLa's shirt reminded us too). It was a great day with lots of food and family!...Hmmm...now to plan out my tactics for BLACK FRIDAY! Best of luck to you all as you hunt down some wonderful deals!

No comments: