Thursday, August 27, 2009

Project: Cute Halloween Shirt




Hi, Friends, here's some more of my monogram madness...

Just wanted to post a shirt that I worked on last night. It has an applique with the three letters spelling out the word "BOO". These are appliqued using an embroidery machine so they won't peel like most appliques...they are actually appliqued to the shirt by the machine! The fabric for the applique is orange and black spiders with silly eyes...LaLa said, "these spiders are looking at me with their crazy eyes." Then, she proceeded to make similar crazy eyes. Silly girl! I tried it on her, and she said she needed a matching bow. She's definitely been trained right, huh?! Black shirts are hard to find so I was so excited to find long sleeve ones! I have white long sleeve shirts too!

I have several different Halloween fabrics...so if you have an idea, let me know!

Tell me the size and color you would like, and I'll search to see if I can find it! I'll have to check the availability of the sizes and colors! As long as I can continue to get such a great deal on these shirts, I can offer them at a low price to you! The long sleeve applique shirt is 15.00. I might can do short sleeve too if you'd prefer...just check with me. Add a monogram or name for free! I don't mind shipping/mailing, if you don't mind paying for it!:)

Another option is if you just want the applique, and YOU want to sew them on or iron them on with "stitch witch"(won't stand up as well as being embroidered on...the more you wash), but it will serve the purpose for some cute pictures and compliments for a few wears. I'll make you the applique "BOO" for 8 dollars.

As I get time, I will be adding lots of accessories as possibilities! I'm experimenting with embroidered bows, bows to match the appliqued shirt, etc. I'm also working on apple shirts for my girls for the apple orchard, a pumpkin shirt, some college football stuff, etc.... so I'll keep you posted on my projects!

If you are want to try to embroider it with your machine, I'll be glad to give you advice or directions on how to...

Now, I'm off to try to clean my house, wash my dogs, do laundry...I'd rather be playing with my projects!

No comments: