Monday, April 5, 2010

Ahhh...Spring!

Spring...

spring cleaning...

spring flowers...

spring weather...

spring showers...

spring thunderstorms...

spring gardening...

spring fishing...spring boat trips on the lake...

spring break...spring vacation!

spring organizing...

spring shopping...for spring clothes...

spring, spring, spring! I love the SPRING!

I think that summarizes some of what my crazy little world has been up to...and some of what is going on now! We...everyone but me (airborne is awesome to give your immune system a boost by the way!) was sick for a week, Little Bit was sick for a couple weeks, birthday parties were great, and Easter was absolutely wonderful! I always feel like SPRING is officially here after Easter. Oh, the weather has been amazing! It was, seriously get this...91 degrees today! NO kidding! If I wasn't typing and inhaling dust (long story) and Georgia pollen, I would be so excited about having the windows open for some more great air! I'm a mood to organize and redecorate everything right now! Doesn't Spring just do that to you?! So, so, so very excited!

Welcome Spring!

No comments: