Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He's Missing!

"LeeRoy", the ELF, is lost. If found...please secretly place him back in my house before my kids realize that I sincerely cannot find him...and this mama is running out of excuses!




Well, LeeRoy, our elf friend, is still visiting us and causing chaos around our home. He's been an interesting addition to our holiday festivities. Robert and I have been rather creative lately because he has been missing for several days. We think he is in our house somewhere...but where?! Hmmm...the mystery continues...so, in the meantime, I guess we will have an ELF alert out!

What are the benefits of having an elf?

When something goes wrong...the elf did it...silly elf?! I accidently 'moved' the precious Rudolph Gingerbread House that the girls created, and the roof just slid right off! As I heard LaLa coming around the corner, I thought fast! LaLa, did you see that?! The elf, the elf, he just ran right out of here! He was on the gingerbread house roof! She thought it was hilarious. Most of you know...in a three year old's world, a collapsing gingerbread house could have been disastrous! Not so thanks to the missing elf!



Hopefully, we'll find him before my kids actually notify the police out of serious concern! I can imagine trying to explain that to a confused officer!


Mama Drama Rule #91: Think Fast...or at least faster than your kids...and your husband!

No comments: